Possible areas of application
SIKA quality industrial-grade pressure gauges with 63 mm stainless steel cases are suitable for measuring the pressure of gaseous or liquid media, but not for highly viscous or crystallizing media.
DIN display ranges from -1...0 bar to 0...1000 bar are available (max. 600 bar with brass connection or 1000 bar with stainless steel connection). Gauges with special ranges can be provided on request.
The stainless steel case is available in two versions: with a bayonet ring (type MRE) or with a crimped-on ring (type MRE-g). Case ventilation is provided by a pressure equalisation insert.
|Pressure gauges compliant with EN 837-1|
|Display ranges||From -1...0 bar to 0...1000 bar|
|Nominal size||63 mm|
|Mechanical design||Stainless steel case with bayonet ring (type MRE) or crimped-on ring (type MRE-g)|
|Connection at bottom or rear, G¼ B
|EN 837-1 accuracy
Class 2,5 (Display ranges 0...600 bar and 0...1000 bar)
Maximum pressure load
75% of full-scale value
Degree of protection according to EN 60529
|Storage temperature||-40 to 70 °C (-20 to 70 °C with filled case)|
|Ambient operating temperature||-40 to 60 °C (-20 to 60 °C with filled case)|
Gauges with brass connection
60 °C max.
- GL type approval certificate available
- With glycerine filled case
- Laminated safety glass windows for gauges with brass connection
- Safety version with baffle compliant with EN 873-1 S3 (only with bayonet ring case)
- Throttle screw in input channel
- Versions for higher media temperatures
- Red mark or markings, adjustable red marker pointer (only with unfilled bayonet ring case)
- Customer-specific special scales available with large order quantities