Possible areas of application
SIKA quality industrial-grade pressure gauges with 100, 160 or 250 mm stainless steel cases are suitable for measuring the pressure of gaseous or liquid media, but not for highly viscous or crystallizing media.
DIN display ranges from -1...0 bar to 0...1600 bar are available (max. 1000 bar with brass connection or 1600 bar with stainless steel connection). Gauges with special ranges can be provided on request.
The stainless steel case is available in two versions: with a bayonet ring (type MRE) or with a crimped-on ring (type MRE-g). Gauges with nominal size 250 mm are usually supplied with bayonet ring cases. Case ventilation is provided by a pressure equalisation insert.
|Pressure gauges compliant with EN 837-1|
|Display ranges||From -1...0 bar to 0...1000 bar|
||Stainless steel case with bayonet ring (type MRE)
Stainless steel case with crimped-on ring (type MRE-g)
|G½ B connection at bottom or lower back
|EN 837-1 accuracy||Class 1,0|
Maximum pressure load
100 % of full scale value
Degree of protection according to EN 60529
|Storage temperature||-40 to 70 °C (-20 to 70 °C with filled case)|
|Ambient operating temperature||-40 to 60 °C (-20 to 60 °C with filled case)|
Gauges with brass connection
60 °C max.
- Other connection threads, other display ranges and / or special scales, front or rear mounting flange or u-clamp
- Laminated safety glass window for gauges with brass connection
- Throttle screw in input channel
- Versions for elevated media temperature (only for nominal size 100 or 160 mm with unfilled case)
- With glycerine filled case (only for nominal size 100 or 160 mm)
- Red mark on dial; red or green plastic clip on outer edge of bayonet ring or crimped-on ring (not with nominal size 250 mm), moveable red marker pointer on dial (only with unfilled bayonet ring case)
- Customer-specific special scales available with large order quantities