Possible areas of application
SIKA quality high-pressure gauges with 100 or 160 mm stainless steel cases are suitable for measuring pressures up to 4000 bar in hydraulic systems.
DIN display ranges 0...2500 bar and 0...4000 bar available.
Pressure gauges with safety features compliant with EN 837-1 S3, with solid front and pressure relief back. Laminated safety glass window.
|Safety pressure gauges compliant with EN 837-1|
|Display ranges||From 0...2500 bar to 0...4000 bar|
|Mechanical design||Stainless steel case with bayonet ring|
|Connection at bottom||High-pressure process connection with M16 x 1.5 female thread and sealing cone for ¼“ tube|
|EN 837-1 accuracy||Class 1,0|
Maximum pressure load
100 % of full scale value
Degree of protection according to EN 60529
|Storage temperature||-40 to 70 °C (-20 to 70 °C with filled case)|
|Ambient operating temperature||-40 to 60 °C (-20 to 60 °C with filled case)|
|200 °C max. (100 °C max. with filled case)|
- Other high-pressure threaded couplings
- Display range 0...3000 bar; others available on request
- Mounting flange front / rear
- With glycerine filled case
- Aluminium adjustable pointer; adjustable red marker pointer on dial (only with unfilled case)
- Customer-specific special scales available with large order quantities